Chemical fiber wastewater is all kinds of wastewater (such as PET wastewater, PTA wastewater, cotton pulp black liquor, viscose wastewater, etc.) generated in the process of chemical fiber production. , alcohol and other toxic substances. Therefore, the discharged sewage must be treated strictly, otherwise, it will harm the environment and pose a threat to the human body.
To achieve further dehydration of the filter cake
The main difference between the high-pressure diaphragm filter press and the current general solid-liquid separation equipment is that the high-pressure diaphragm filter press installs a layer of elastic membrane between the filter plate and the filter cloth. The high-pressure fluid medium is injected between the filter plate and the diaphragm, and the entire diaphragm will bulge to compress the filter cake to achieve further dehydration of the filter cake, which is press filtration.
Significant improvement in solids content in a short period of time
The diaphragm combination plate is closely inlaid with the center plate with double-sided dovetail grooves and the diaphragms on the two sides, thus forming two sealed airbags. The dovetail grooves are processed by a large gantry CNC milling machine, with high precision and no air leakage When the air is compressed, the air bag expands and kneads the filter cake in the filter chamber under high pressure, so the solid content can be greatly improved in a very short time.
In addition, the high-pressure diaphragm filter press can increase the solid content by 10% to 30% compared with the general filter press. Usually, when the moisture content of the filter cake decreases by 7%, the drying energy consumption is reduced by half. After filtering to a certain extent, Close the feed valve, and change the hydraulic driving force generated by the slurry with very low solid content to the pressing pressure, so that the liquid remaining in the filter cake is squeezed out. In this way, the solid content of the filter cake is reduced in a very short time. Rapid progress, due to the shortening of the cycle of the entire filtration process, the production capacity of the solid-liquid separation equipment has been greatly improved, and the processing capacity has increased significantly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- Why does the motor of the diaphragm filter press make noise?