Method for removing moisture in filter cake of plate and frame filter press
The filter cake moisture of the plate and frame filter press generally includes physical-mechanical water, physical-chemical water and chemical water. The first type of water can be removed by mechanical methods, but it is difficult to remove the second type of water, and enhanced drying can The first and second types of moisture can be removed, and the third type of moisture can be removed by thermal drying. The so-called air drying method is an enhanced dehydration method that uses compressed air to dry the filter cake of the filter press. Chemical water, which is a dehydration method between mechanical dehydration and thermal drying.
The air drying method is commonly used in the filter cake water removal of the plate and frame filter press. The air drying method can not only significantly reduce the filter cake moisture of the filter press, but also increase the processing capacity of the filter press, and it is also easy to operate and easy to achieve. The popularization and application of this dehydration method will help to improve the working effect of the filter press in my country's coal preparation plant, and truly realize the closed-circuit cycle of recovery and washing water in the coal slime plant.
Use a large-flow feed pump or a compressed air feed tank to quickly fill the filter chamber of the filter press, stop feeding after the cake is formed, and then introduce compressed air into the filter chamber of the filter press for a certain period of time to dry the filter cake .These are the keys to air drying, so these steps must not be sloppy.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- The advantages and disadvantages of the plate and frame filter press coexist with each other
- Plate and frame filter equipment installation and handover process
- Bearing plays an important role in the core effect of diaphragm filter press
- Reasons and solutions for the turbidity of the automatic filter press
- What are the reasons for the noise of the pressure reducing valve of the plate and frame filter press
- How to improve the working efficiency of the filter press?
- The filter press manufacturer introduced that it is composed of multiple filter plates and filter frames superimposed to form a filter chamber
- The role of the chamber filter press in the entire filtration process
- How much do you know about the structure and working principle of the filter press?
- Advantages and disadvantages of plate and frame type, horizontal disc type and candle type diatomite filter?