Bearing plays an important role in the core effect of diaphragm filter press
The important function of the bearing of the diaphragm filter press is to guide the rotation of the shaft, and it can also support the idling parts on the shaft, mainly to reduce friction. If there is no bearing, the noise must be very loud. The noise is small and the damage to the equipment is impossible. estimated.
The working process of the diaphragm filter press is inseparable from waste water and sludge. These two substances cause great damage to the bearing. The selected bearing must be wear-resistant, so the requirements for sealing and lubrication are very high.
When using the diaphragm filter press equipment for a long time, this situation will be encountered more or less after using the hydraulic oil for a period of time. The hydraulic oil seems to contain more impurities, or the hydraulic oil turns white and has no adhesion. This is an emulsion the result of.
Due to the simple working environment of the diaphragm filter press, it may cause internal equipment failure. The diaphragm filter press is suitable for heavy rainy weather, especially in the humid and hot weather in the south. Because the control circuit of the diaphragm filter press contains a large number of circuits, electronic components and Some sensors. If the sensitivity of these sensors is affected by the hot and humid environment, it may cause a short circuit. When the diaphragm filter oil pump is pumped into such a hydraulic oil chamber and applies pressure to the piston, the forces between the objects are mutual, so the piston will Applying the same force as the hydraulic oil, the hydraulic oil of the filter is slowly pressed down.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- Reasons and solutions for the turbidity of the automatic filter press
- What are the reasons for the noise of the pressure reducing valve of the plate and frame filter press
- How to improve the working efficiency of the filter press?
- The filter press manufacturer introduced that it is composed of multiple filter plates and filter frames superimposed to form a filter chamber
- The role of the chamber filter press in the entire filtration process
- How much do you know about the structure and working principle of the filter press?
- Advantages and disadvantages of plate and frame type, horizontal disc type and candle type diatomite filter?
- Talking about the relationship between water inflow and water outflow of high-pressure diaphragm filter press
- Why is the filter plate of the filter press easily damaged?
- The reason why the filter belt of the sludge filter press is not clean