The filter press manufacturer introduced that it is composed of multiple filter plates and filter frames superimposed to form a filter chamber
Nowadays, filter presses are roughly divided into three categories: plate and frame filter presses, chamber filter presses and vertical filter presses. Multiple filter plates and filter frames are stacked to form a filter chamber, and the filter is a filter that uses pressure as the driving force for filtration.
The pressing and pulling of the plate and the frame, the slag unloading and the cleaning of the filter cloth can be automated, which is very beneficial to the development of the filter press to a large scale.
After the elastic rubber diaphragm is added to the filter chamber of the filter press, high-pressure water or compressed air can be used to compress the filter residue with the help of the rubber diaphragm at the end of filtration, so that the filter residue is further pressed and deliquored, forming a diaphragm with variable volume of the filter chamber and compressed filter residue. Press and filter, the pressure can reach 1-2 MPa.
The filter press manufacturers briefly introduce the three major filter presses:
(1), box filter press: its structure and working principle are similar to the plate and frame filter press, the difference is that the two sides of the filter plate are recessed, and every two filter plates are combined into a box-shaped filter chamber, eliminating the need for filter There is a round hole in the center of the filter plate. The suspension flows into each filter chamber from this. This filter is suitable for the suspension that needs to be filtered under higher pressure and the filter residue does not need to be washed.
(2), plate and frame filter press: a group of filter chambers are formed by alternately arranged filter plates and filter frames. The surface of the filter plate has grooves, and its protruding parts are used to support the filter cloth. The edge of the filter frame and the filter plate There are through holes on the corners, which form a complete channel after assembly, which can pass in the suspension, wash water and lead out filtrate. There are handles on the two sides of the plate and frame, which are supported on the beam, and the plate, frame and plate are pressed by the pressing device. , The filter cloth between the frames acts as a sealing gasket. The suspension hydraulic pressure is injected into the filter chamber by the feeding pump, and the filter residue is formed on the filter cloth until the filter chamber is filled. The filtrate passes through the filter cloth and flows to the plate along the groove of the filter plate. The corner channel of the frame is discharged in a centralized manner. After filtration, clean washing water can be passed into the filter residue to wash the filter residue. After washing, compressed air is sometimes introduced to remove the remaining washing liquid. Then open the filter press to remove the filter residue, clean the filter cloth, and re- Squeeze the plate, frame, and start the next work cycle.
The plate and frame filter press is suitable for the suspension with high or almost incompressible filter residue. The solid particle concentration of the suitable suspension is generally less than 10 percent, and the operating pressure is generally 0.3-0.6 MPa. 3 MPa or higher. The filter area can be increased or decreased with the number of plates and frames used. The plate frame is usually square, the inner side length of the filter frame is 320-2000 mm, the frame thickness is 16-80 mm, and the filter area is 1- 1200 m 2. The plate and frame are pressed by manual screw, electric screw and hydraulic pressure. The plate and frame are made of wood, cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel, polypropylene and rubber.
(3) Vertical filter press: The filter plates are stacked horizontally and up and down to form a set of filter chambers, which occupies a small area. It uses a continuous filter belt. After the filtration is completed, the filter belt is moved to discharge slag and clean the filter. Belt, operation automation.
The filter press has a simple structure and is easy to operate by itself, so it is widely used. It is conducive to large-scale development.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- The role of the chamber filter press in the entire filtration process
- How much do you know about the structure and working principle of the filter press?
- Advantages and disadvantages of plate and frame type, horizontal disc type and candle type diatomite filter?
- Talking about the relationship between water inflow and water outflow of high-pressure diaphragm filter press
- Why is the filter plate of the filter press easily damaged?
- The reason why the filter belt of the sludge filter press is not clean
- How to choose a plate and frame filter press for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Why not use a box filter press at night?
- How does a soy sauce press work?
- What are the steps of belt filter press dehydration?