The classification, working principle, application and correct selection of the filter have been introduced earlier. Let's continue to talk about some common sense about the filter, such as its protection and maintenance, as follows.
The protection and nutrition of the filter are divided into two parts, which are the fine filter and the coarse filter. The detailed methods are as follows.
1. Fine filter
(1) The core part of the fine filter is the filter element. The filter element is composed of special materials, which are suitable for wear and require special protection.
(2) When the fine filter works for a period of time, the filter element holds a certain amount of impurities. At this time, the pressure drop increases and the flow rate decreases. It is necessary to remove the impurities in the filter in time and clean the filter element at the same time.
(3) When removing impurities, pay special attention to the fine filter element, which must not be deformed or damaged, otherwise, the purity of the filter element after filtration will not meet the planning requirements.
(4) Some fine filter elements cannot be used repeatedly, such as bag filter elements, polypropylene filter elements, etc.
(5) If the filter element is found to be deformed or damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately.
2. Coarse filter
(1) The core part of the filter is the filter element. The filter element is composed of the filter frame and the stainless steel wire mesh. The stainless steel wire mesh is a suitable damaged part and needs special protection.
(2) After the filter has been operated for a period of time, certain impurities are deposited in the filter core. At this time, the pressure drop increases and the flow rate will decrease. It is necessary to remove the impurities in the filter core in time.
(3) When cleaning impurities, pay special attention to the fact that the stainless steel wire mesh on the filter element cannot be deformed or damaged. Otherwise, the purity of the filter medium after the filter will not meet the planning requirements, and the compressors, pumps, instruments and other equipment will be damaged. been damaged.
(4) If the stainless steel wire mesh is found to be deformed or damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- These follow-up work should be done after the filter press is shut down
- Diaphragm filter presses should regularly check the use of filter plates
- Features of automatic filter press
- 3 practical filter press failure analysis and solutions
- What is the 2nd press of a diaphragm filter press
- What should I do if the pressure of the automatic filter press cannot be reached?
- Maintenance and maintenance of blower in environmental protection sewage treatment equipment?
- What is the operating principle of the double-stage filter? What is the difference between it and the traditional filter?