What are the steps of belt filter press dehydration?
The whole dehydration process of the belt filter press can be divided into four key links: preparatory treatment, force dehydration, prestressed tension dehydration in the wedge area and extraction dehydration.
1, Dense dehydration: chemical pretreatment stage
The belt filter press has relatively high requirements on the flocculation effect. This machine adopts a special dosing mixer to achieve rapid flocculation and achieve the flocculation effect.
Belt filter press real shot
2. Gravity dehydration: gravity concentration dehydration stage
The sludge is evenly fed into the mesh belt through the cloth hopper, the sludge runs forward with the filter belt, and the free water flows into the water receiving tank through the filter belt under the action of its own weight. Reduced sexuality in preparation for further squeezing.
3, low\/medium pressure dehydration: wedge-shaped pre-pressing dehydration stage
After gravity dewatering, it is still difficult to meet the requirements of sludge fluidity in the pressing and dewatering section. After this stage, the slight pressing and dewatering ensures the smooth pressing and dewatering of the sludge.
Belt filter press structure
4. High pressure dehydration: the dehydration stage of the pair press
The upper and lower filter belts are used to repeatedly squeeze and shear the filter cake around the press roll, which removes a large amount of capillary water and gradually reduces the water content of the filter cake.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- Operation specification and use method of sludge filter press
- Analyze the heating problem of the diaphragm filter press
- Facing the high temperature in summer, what are the good secrets of "heat escape" for filter press equipment
- What should I do if the end of the thrust plate of the high pressure diaphragm filter press is not easy to be compressed?
- What's the matter with insufficient oil pressure in the filter press?
- What should we pay attention to when cleaning the filter?
- How to choose the filter area of stainless steel bag filter
- The importance of filter press manufacturers in water quality treatment
- Why can't filter press filter too hard substances?
- What are the characteristics of stainless steel filter press?