The filter press uses a special filter medium to exert a certain pressure on the target to make the liquid dialyze out of a mechanical device. It is a commonly used solid-liquid separation equipment. It was used in chemical production in the early 18th century and is still widely used. Used in chemical, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, dyes, food, brewing, ceramics and environmental protection industries.
However, some filter residues will remain after the filter press is operated. In order not to affect the next filtration operation, we need to clean the filter press in time. Today, the editor has sorted out the entire process of the filter press cleaning, which is mainly summarized as follows:
The first thing to note is that before cleaning, we need to understand the properties of the filter cloth filtrate, and then choose the corresponding cleaning method.
1. Select weak alkaline water to soak the filter cloth for 1024 hours.
2. Then rub the filter cloth repeatedly, wash it with clean water, and then let it dry until it is 90% dry, and then it can be operated again.
Secondly, we can use manual methods when cleaning the filter press.
1. Remove the filter from the plate frame and soak it in water.
2. Rub with your hands again 3 times, and add detergent.
3. You can also use a brush, a household shoe brush, and gently brush off the impurities on the filter cloth. After brushing, replace it with clean water to rinse.
4. If the filter cloth is acidic, you can soak the filter cloth with an alkaline solution.
5. If the filter cloth is alkaline, you can soak the filter cloth with an acidic solution.
The entire cleaning process of the filter press is the first and foremost. I hope you can read the above content carefully before using the filter press to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- How does the filter plate expansion system of the diaphragm filter press work?
- How to do parts inspection for filter press?
- Diaphragm filter press is an ideal equipment for filtration and scrubbing in pigment production
- Why does the diaphragm filter press spray?
- The hydraulic system design of the filter press's operating process includes pipelines and control valves.
- Precautions for the use of filter equipment
- What are the reference specifications for filter press product classification?
- The automatic deviation adjustment of the filter cloth of the filter press is driven by the deviation of the filter cloth to drive the cross adjustment rod to roll.
- Application of filter press in solidification treatment of pile foundation discarded mud
- When the pressure of the filter plate of the filter press is less than the normal number, it is forbidden to start the operation