In order to prevent the filter plate of the filter press from cracking, we must first understand the reasons for the rupture of the filter plate. There are two main reasons. One is that the filter plate has been subjected to excessive external force for a long time, and the other is that the wear of the convex edge around the filter plate is too heavy. Let us detail Talk about this.
The operation of the filter press is to generate a strong dynamic effect on the filter plate through the hydraulic system. Only in this way can the separate filter plates form a necessary part of the equipment operation - the filter room, which means that a number of filter plates must be placed in the filter plate. Work under strong pressure, when the pressure inadvertently exceeds the bearing capacity of the filter plate, the filter plate will naturally rupture and damage.
When unloading, the four-circle convex edge of the filter plate of the filter press is easy to wear. Once the edge is severely worn, the formed filter chamber cannot be sealed, and the liquid with strong pressure inside the filter chamber will seep from the wear area. If it leaks or sprays out, the filter press will aggravate the wear of the filter plate during the liquid movement, and the result is the damage of the filter plate.
Therefore, in order to prevent the rupture of the filter plate of the filter press, it is necessary to solve these two problems. The user needs to strictly control the pressure on the filter plate, and try not to exceed the design size of the plate and frame filter press. Wear on the 4 perimeter of the plate.
Generally speaking, the maintenance cost of the filter plate is relatively high. In order to prevent these unnecessary high costs, the user should take preventive measures in advance. In addition to controlling the working pressure and preventing the wear of the filter plate, the user should also check the use of the filter plate regularly. Observe the filter plate for cracks. If new cracks are gradually added to the filter plate, the filter plate may be broken.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- Operation after the automatic filter press is stopped
- The role of high pressure diaphragm filter press in chemical fiber wastewater treatment
- Why does the motor of the diaphragm filter press make noise?