Since the diaphragm filter press is usually used in harsh environments, it does not contain a certain concentration of acid gas and is full of kerosene, alkaline dust, etc. In the long run, these corrosive chemicals have accumulated on electrical components. Damage. Diaphragm filter press. This can cause electrical failure and cause control buttons to become unresponsive. When the diaphragm filter press has a condition where the control button operation is invalid, first check the structure and contact of the diaphragm filter press control buttons. Check method: press Press the corresponding button and observe whether the corresponding node indicator of the PLC input is lit. If it is lit, the button is not faulty. If the response button is not lit, please check the relevant terminal line.
The operation of the diaphragm filter press is to generate a strong force on the filter plate through the hydraulic system. Only in this way can a single filter plate form a necessary part of the operation of the equipment - the filter chamber, that is to say a certain number of filter plates under strong pressure When this pressure inadvertently exceeds the tolerance of the filter plate, the filter plate will naturally rupture and be damaged. The maintenance cost of the filter plate is usually high. To avoid these unnecessary high costs, the user should take preventive measures in advance. In addition to controlling In addition to working pressure and avoiding filter plate wear, the use of the filter plate should also be checked regularly. Observe the cracks in the filter plate. If new cracks are added to the filter plate, it means that the filter plate may be broken.
When the material is unloaded, the raised edge around the filter plate of the diaphragm filter is prone to wear. Once the edge is severely worn, the filter chamber of the assembled filter cannot be sealed, and the liquid under high pressure inside the filter will be discharged from the filter chamber .If the wear leaks or sprays, the diaphragm filter will increase the wear of the filter plate during the movement of the liquid. The result is a complete failure of the filter plate.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- Features of automatic filter press
- 3 practical filter press failure analysis and solutions
- What is the 2nd press of a diaphragm filter press
- What should I do if the pressure of the automatic filter press cannot be reached?
- Maintenance and maintenance of blower in environmental protection sewage treatment equipment?
- What is the operating principle of the double-stage filter? What is the difference between it and the traditional filter?
- The prospect and development trend of diatomite filter
- The use of the filter plates of the diaphragm filter press should be checked regularly
- What should I do if the frame of the plate cardboard filter is deformed? Learn these tricks to solve it easily
- What are the forms of rice wine filter press?