What is the reason for the overheating of the diaphragm filter press?
In the normal use of the diaphragm filter press, we often find that the diaphragm filter press has the appearance of heat, and this heat will have a certain impact on the use of the filter press, so how can we eliminate this phenomenon of overheating? Our filter press editor analyzes the reasons and solutions for overheating of the diaphragm filter press:
There are two reasons for the overheating of the diaphragm filter press: one is the hydraulic system, and the other is the filter plate of the filter press. The hydraulic system of the filter press is closely related to temperature, and the temperature can be controlled by the installation of heat release equipment. , so that the filter press can operate normally, and it is necessary to pay special attention to the fact that the temperature of the hydraulic station should not be too high, because this will affect the hydraulic system, and then cause the system to fail to operate normally. The filter plate of the filter press is made of polypropylene Made of this material, it can effectively avoid overheating, slow down the temperature increase, reduce and increase the differentiation and oxidative transformation of the filter plate of the filter press, and shorten the service life of the filter plate. Reduce the damage of the filter plate and improve the production speed and get more profit.
If the filter press is overheated, it will not only have a great impact on the operation of the staff, but also have a certain impact on the filtrate if it is overheated during the operation, which will cause the transformation of the filtrate and then affect the separation. In the process of cleaning, attention should be paid to the overheating of the filter press.
1. If it is found that the bearing of the diaphragm filter press is damaged, it should be replaced in time. When installing a new bearing, it is required to be very standard, careful and careful, and not careless.
2, to prevent severe impact to the bearing, to prevent the appearance of scars, indentations and cracks.
3. In the process of using the diaphragm filter press, it is necessary to regularly pay attention to the anti-rust treatment of the bearing, and do not allow too much water. Clean the periphery of the bearing seat, apply lubricant, and maintain it.
The above is what the editor of the filter press introduced to you about the overheating of the filter press. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more relevant professional knowledge, please call us.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- Advantages and disadvantages of plate and frame type, horizontal disc type and candle type diatomite filter?
- What does a filter press do and what are its main features
- Application of diatomite filter
- Briefly describe the fatigue performance of sludge filter press
- 3 factors to reduce the cost of using a filter press
- What are the reasons that affect the working efficiency of the automatic filter press?
- How does the filter press achieve filtration and dehydration?
- Comparison of Filtration Performance between Chamber Filter Press and Plate and Frame Filter Press
- How to improve the working efficiency of the filter press?
- What are the effects of the high temperature of the box filter press?