What does a filter press do and what are its main features
At present, many people know a kind of equipment, that is a filter press, but what is its frame and structure principle, let's analyze it together! Maybe it will be of great help to everyone. Today we will analyze it together. Hope it can help everyone.
The frame is the basic part of the filter press, the two ends are the thrust plate and the pressing head, and the two sides are connected by the girder, and the girder is used to support the filter plate, the filter frame and the pressing plate.
1. Thrust plate: it is connected with the support, and one end of the filter press is located on the foundation. The middle of the thrust plate of the box filter press is the feed hole, and there are 4 holes in the 4 corners. The hole is the inlet of washing liquid or pressing gas, and the lower 2 corners are the outlet (undercurrent structure or filtrate outlet).
2. Pressing plate: It is used to press the filter frame of the filter plate, and the rollers on the 2 sides are used to support the pressing plate to roll on the rail of the girder.
3. Beam: It is a load-bearing component. According to the requirements of the environment for anti-corrosion, you can choose hard polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, stainless steel cladding or new anti-corrosion coatings. 1
2, the pressing mechanism
Manual compression, mechanical compression, hydraulic compression.
1. Manual compression: the filter plate is compressed by pushing the compression plate with a screw-type mechanical jack.
2. Mechanical compression: The compression mechanism is composed of a motor (with an advanced overload protector), a reducer, a gear pair, a lead screw and a fixed nut. When pressing, the motor rotates forward, driving the reducer, gear pair, and the lead screw. Rotate in the fixed nut, push the pressing plate to compress the filter plate and the filter frame. When the pressing force increases, the load current of the motor increases, and when it reaches the current value set by the protector, the pressure reaches the Tightening force, the motor cuts off the power supply and stops rotating. Because the screw rod and the fixed nut have a reliable self-locking helix angle, it can reliably ensure the pressing state during the working process. When returning, the motor reverses. Press the block, when it touches the travel switch, it retracts and stops.
3. Hydraulic compression: The composition of the hydraulic compression mechanism consists of a hydraulic station, an oil cylinder, a piston, a piston rod, and the hydraulic station of the Havran card connecting the piston rod and the compression plate: motor, oil pump, relief valve ( Adjusting pressure) reversing valve, pressure gauge, oil circuit, oil tank. When the hydraulic pressing machine is pressed, high-pressure oil is supplied by the hydraulic station, and the component cavity formed by the oil cylinder and the piston is filled with oil. When the pressure is greater than the friction of the pressing plate operation When there is resistance, the pressing plate slowly presses the filter plate.
When the pressing force reaches the pressure value set by the relief valve (displayed by the pointer of the pressure gauge), the filter plate, the filter frame (plate and frame type) or the filter plate (box type) are pressed, and the relief valve begins to unload, At this time, the motor power is cut off, the pressing action is completed, and when it returns, the reversing valve changes direction, and the pressure oil enters the rod cavity of the oil cylinder. When the oil pressure can overcome the frictional resistance of the pressing plate, the pressing plate begins to retreat.
When the hydraulic pressing is automatic pressure maintaining, the pressing force is controlled by the electric contact pressure gauge. Set the upper limit pointer and lower limit pointer of the pressure gauge to the value required by the process. When the pressing force reaches the upper limit of the pressure gauge, the power supply Cut off, the oil pump will stop power supply, the pressing force will drop due to the internal leakage and external leakage that may occur in the oil circuit system. When it drops to the lower limit pointer of the pressure gauge, the power supply is turned on, and the oil pump starts to supply oil. When the pressure reaches the upper limit, the power supply is cut off. The oil pump stops supplying oil, so as to achieve the effect of ensuring the pressing force in the process of filtering the material.
The above are some insights about the filter press. I don’t know if you have any good suggestions or opinions on this. You are welcome to leave a message. Let’s learn and analyze related content together.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- Application of diatomite filter
- Briefly describe the fatigue performance of sludge filter press
- 3 factors to reduce the cost of using a filter press
- What are the reasons that affect the working efficiency of the automatic filter press?
- How does the filter press achieve filtration and dehydration?
- Comparison of Filtration Performance between Chamber Filter Press and Plate and Frame Filter Press
- How to improve the working efficiency of the filter press?
- What are the effects of the high temperature of the box filter press?
- Is the meaning of the existence of the mechanical filter press really as good as it says?
- What is the reason for the overheating of the programmable diaphragm filter press?