Flocculant in filter press sewage treatment
The main purpose of chemical agents (PAC and PAM) in coal preparation plant is to improve the liquid-liquid separation effect of clarification and concentration equipment, to accelerate the sedimentation speed of fine particles in coal slime water, and to obtain clarification overflow water required for coal preparation operation.
Polymeric alumina, referred to as PAC, is also known as water purifier or coagulant. It has a high degree of electrical neutralization and bridging effect on colloids and particulates in water, and can strongly remove trace toxic substances and heavy metal ions, with stable properties.
Polyacrylamide (PAM) is a linear polymer and one of the most widely used water-soluble polymer compounds. It can be used as a high-efficiency flocculant, thickener, paper strengthener and liquid drag reducer. Widely used in water treatment, papermaking, petroleum, coal, mining and metallurgy, geology, textile, construction and other industrial sectors.
The type, amount and addition position of the flocculant are of great significance. The flocculant used should enable the slime to form good flocs, remove free water as much as possible, and make the flocs strong, so as to avoid the filter cloth from the filter press when it is pressed and filtered. 2 side outflows.
In sugar production, filtration is an important link, which is not only related to the quality of the finished product, but also to the loss of sugar during processing. For different process methods, different filtration equipment is generally used.
The sugar factories that process sugar beet in my country, raw sugar refining sugar factories and a small number of sugar sugar factories use carbonation process, and the main filtration equipment is automatic diaphragm filter press and semi-automatic filter press. Most sugar factories use sulfurous acid. There are many types of filtering equipment, mainly vacuum suction filter, clothless vacuum suction filter and semi-automatic filter press.
The automatic diaphragm filter press is the mainstream filter equipment used in the sugar industry in developed areas. It has been used in the sugar industry in my country. It has fundamentally changed the passive situation of the previous application of filter press equipment in sugar production, and has received good results. The effect of this kind of equipment is the use of polypropylene filter plates with extruded diaphragms, using PLC and frequency conversion technology to achieve automatic control of the entire filter press and process.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- Filter Press Maintenance Tips
- How to Improve the Working Efficiency of Belt Sludge Filter Press
- An understanding of filter flow and its application
- Share the function introduction of each component of the filter press
- What should I do if the stainless steel filter press runs slowly?
- Automatic components of automatic filter press
- Describe why the plate and frame filter press cylinder does not work in winter
- Diaphragm filter press performance
- What are the problems that need to be paid attention to after using the stainless steel filter press?
- What should I pay attention to when cleaning a stainless steel filter press?