Operation specification and use method of sludge filter press
The operation of the sludge filter press, when using the sludge filter press, the operating staff need to operate in strict accordance with the operating specifications and usage methods required by the product manual. Here are some summaries to introduce the sludge filter press. Specifications and usage.
Operating Specifications of Sludge Filter Press:
1. The operator should be familiar with the machine structure and skilled in the operation method of the machine;
2. Before starting the machine, check whether the various components are normal; then start the power, and wait for the sludge dewatering machine to work for a period of time before officially adding the sludge;
3. The speed of work should be carried out according to the reasonable range of the machine;
4. When inputting sludge, pay attention to whether the distribution is uniform;
5. Some dangerous items are not allowed to be placed on the processing site to avoid accidents;
6. When the sludge filter press is working, it is necessary to listen to whether there is any abnormal sound. If there is any abnormal noise, it should be stopped immediately to check whether the belt is slipping. After cleaning, it should be turned on again.
How to use the sludge filter press:
1. Evenly install the sludge to be dewatered in the turntable, pay attention to the balance;
2. The machine should be stable at the normal speed, the water outlet of the outlet pipe and the mud pressure;
3. After the sludge filter press is stopped, it depends on whether there is water flowing out from the working outlet pipe. After confirming that there is no water flowing out, the power supply can be cut off and the motor will stop rotating;
The sludge filter press adopts frequency conversion speed regulation, computer control processing speed, convenient and practical operation. It adopts a fully suspended design structure, and uses gravity to reduce pollution emissions. The original rigid impact design is changed to hydraulic buffer and spring combined shock absorber. Fully enclosed design, the rear drainage is hidden in the frame structure, no pollution to the environment, the inner tank and the outer shell are made of stainless steel, which has strong corrosion resistance and durability.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- Analyze the heating problem of the diaphragm filter press
- Facing the high temperature in summer, what are the good secrets of "heat escape" for filter press equipment
- What should I do if the end of the thrust plate of the high pressure diaphragm filter press is not easy to be compressed?
- What's the matter with insufficient oil pressure in the filter press?
- What should we pay attention to when cleaning the filter?
- How to choose the filter area of stainless steel bag filter
- The importance of filter press manufacturers in water quality treatment
- Why can't filter press filter too hard substances?
- What are the characteristics of stainless steel filter press?
- Are the structure and contacts of the filter press control buttons normal?