Diaphragm filter press is a filter press with a layer of elastic membrane installed between the filter plate and the filter cloth. During the use process, when the feeding is completed, high-pressure fluid or gas medium can be injected into the diaphragm plate, and the whole The diaphragm will start to press the filter cake, and then realize the further dehydration of the filter cake, which is commonly referred to as pressing and filtration.
Diaphragm filter press structure: It consists of frame, filter plate, pressing system and electrical control cabinet. The frame part of the diaphragm filter press equipment plays the role of supporting the pressing device and the filter plate. It is composed of plate and main beam. The filter plate of the diaphragm filter press is installed on the main beam between the tail plate and the push plate, and the filter cloth is sandwiched during the period.
The working principle of the diaphragm filter press: during operation, the push plate is pushed by the pressing device (cylinder piston rod or lead screw), and the diaphragm filter press compresses the filter plate and filter cloth between the push plate and the tail plate, and makes up the pressure. The filter chamber is formed between the tight filter plate and the filter plate. The material of the feed pump enters each filter chamber from the feed hole of the tail plate, and the solid particles are trapped in the filter chamber to form a filter cake, and the liquid penetrates the filter cake and filter. The cloth is discharged from the machine body through the liquid outlet. If the filter cake needs to be washed in the diaphragm filter press, the filter cake can be washed with washing water through the washing liquid port on the tail plate. Similarly, if the filter cake needs to be dried, it can be washed by washing Compressed air is introduced into the liquid port to dry the filter cake.
The structure of the diaphragm filter press frame is the same as that of the box type filter press frame, only the filter part is composed of one plate, one frame and filter cloth, and the diaphragm space is the filter chamber. The liquid flow form of the diaphragm filter press is divided into open flow and dark tide. Open flow means that the filtrate is directly discharged out of the machine from the liquid outlet hole of each filter plate; dark tide means that the filtrate of each filter plate is merged and discharged out of the machine through the liquid outlet hole.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- How to do explosion-proof operation of diaphragm filter press
- The pressure of the hydraulic oil of the high-pressure diaphragm filter press is mainly used as the carrier to transmit the internal pressure
- Working cycle mechanism of automatic filter press
- The advantages of diaphragm filter press in filtration
- Quick-opening diaphragm filter press structure planning features
- Why does the motor of the diaphragm filter press make noise?
- What is the reason for the diaphragm filter press spray?
- Weldability and material selection of frame material of diaphragm filter press
- Do you know the entire cleaning process of the filter press?
- How does the filter plate expansion system of the diaphragm filter press work?