Diaphragm filter press, also known as diaphragm filter press, is a filter press with a layer of elastic membrane installed between the filter plate and the filter cloth. During the use process, when the feeding is completed, the high-pressure fluid or gas medium can be When it is injected into the diaphragm plate, the whole diaphragm will bulge up to press the filter cake, and then complete the further dehydration of the filter cake, which is usually called press filtration. The diaphragm filter plate of the diaphragm filter press is mainly composed of a substrate, a rubber diaphragm, a circular It is composed of pressure plate, metal pressure strip, sealing strip, roller, filter nozzle, kneading gas nozzle, etc.
The main difference between the diaphragm filter press and the ordinary box filter press is that two elastic membranes are installed on the two sides of the filter plate (the composite rubber membrane is an integral membrane). During the operation, when the feeding is completed, The high-pressure fluid medium can be injected into the diaphragm plate, and then the entire diaphragm will bulge to compress the filter cake, thereby completing the further dehydration of the filter cake, which is press filtration.
The diaphragm filter plate is placed between the two hole filter plates, and its function is to form a filter chamber together with the hole filter plate. The diaphragm filter plate obtains high-pressure air bulge from the blowing pipe, changes the cavity volume, and reduces the moisture of the filter cake. .
The airtight chamber of the diaphragm filter plate is composed of a rubber diaphragm and a filter plate substrate. In order to knead the slurry evenly and flatly, the positive and negative double-sided rubber diaphragms are equipped with a pressure plate to adjust the deformation amount. The airtight chamber of the filter plate is inflated.
Bulge up the rubber diaphragm, change the volume of the cavity and knead the copper concentrate slurry to achieve the purpose of dehydration. When the airtight chamber of the diaphragm filter plate is inflated, the rubber diaphragm around the pressure plate bulges, and the diaphragm that touches the edge of the pressure plate is affected by Due to shear force and tensile force, the diaphragm is prone to fatigue and damage after about 6 months of use.
- Filtration principle and operation of plate and frame filter press
- Different matters that should be paid attention to in the use of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press
- What is the influence of the working period of the diaphragm filter press?
- The reason for the leakage of the box filter press
- Filter bag replacement and pressure condition of super essential oil filter
- The particularity of filter cloth used in plate and frame filter press
- What is the pressing principle of the diaphragm filter press?
- Introduction to filter maintenance
- What is the filtration speed, operation method and development direction of the filter?
- What is the impact of pump selection and insufficient pressure in filter presses?
- Structural characteristics and working principle of diaphragm filter press in industrial application
- How to do explosion-proof operation of diaphragm filter press
- The pressure of the hydraulic oil of the high-pressure diaphragm filter press is mainly used as the carrier to transmit the internal pressure
- Working cycle mechanism of automatic filter press
- The advantages of diaphragm filter press in filtration
- Quick-opening diaphragm filter press structure planning features
- Why does the motor of the diaphragm filter press make noise?
- What is the reason for the diaphragm filter press spray?
- Weldability and material selection of frame material of diaphragm filter press
- Do you know the entire cleaning process of the filter press?