Why can't filter press filter too hard substances?
The damage of the filter plate is mostly caused by the filtered material. The filter material contains hard and bulky solid particles, which will also cause the filter plate of the filter press to be easily damaged. During the filtration process, such hard and large solid particles will be When the filter accumulates, as the solid particles increase, various hard particles accumulate together, and the filter press automatically provides a force to the filter plate to squeeze the filter cake. We all know that the effect of force is mutual. In addition, the hard particles are not evenly distributed in the filter chamber, which will also cause the filter plate of the filter press to be easily damaged.
The damage of the filter press causes uneven stress on the filter plate, and the pressure of the filter press itself crushes the filter plate. The damage mentioned here is only inadvertently deforming the filter plate during the use of the filter press. Uneven, or the edge of the filter plate and the height of the boss are inconsistent, or the edge is directly worn, etc.
The above damaged filter plates are not easy to see. If such a filter plate with a shape that does not appear to be damaged is used with other filter plates, during the operation of the filter press, the equipment provides a strong force to the filter plate. Pressure, and the time is also very long, which will inevitably cause a large number of or long-term damage to other filter plates.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- How to improve the filtration efficiency of electroplating filter
- About the filter cloth of high pressure diaphragm filter press
- The difference between mechanical plate and frame filter press and hydraulic filter press
- 3 factors to reduce the cost of using a filter press
- Advantages of environmentally friendly sewage treatment machines in sewage treatment
- The filter press is used for dewatering treatment of shield piling mud
- Talking about the structure of stainless steel filter
- Is the meaning of the existence of the mechanical filter press really as good as it says?
- How a filter press works
- What are the structural characteristics and working principles of the diaphragm filter press when it is applied in the industry?