The filter is a device that uses a porous filter to complete solid-liquid separation. The filter is used in chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, light industry, food, mineral processing, coal and water treatment departments. The filter is a new type of filtration system. Novel, small size, simple and sensitive operation, high efficiency, airtight work, it is a multi-purpose filtration equipment with strong applicability. In ancient China, filtration technology was used in production, and paper made of plant fibers existed in 200 BC. Cai Lun in 105 AD The papermaking method was improved. In the process of papermaking, he swayed the plant fiber pulp on a fine bamboo curtain. The water was filtered through the gap of the bamboo curtain, and a thin layer of wet pulp was left on the bamboo curtain surface, and it became paper after drying.
Everyone knows that the filter plate of the filter needs to be driven by the transmission system. In addition to the primary bearing in the transmission system, the lubricating oil actually plays a huge role. In theory, it only needs to filter If there are no impurities in the lubricating oil of the filter, the bearings of the traditional system will work in a smooth condition, and there will be almost no wear, that is, they can be used all the time. Therefore, it is right or wrong to ensure or maintain the cleanliness of the lubricating oil of the filter. There are always necessary things.
Some people may think that the smooth oil can be replaced directly after it has impurities. Why bother to protect it?
In fact, this is because the cost of replacing the lubricating oil is higher than the protection, and the other is because the lubricating oil that has been used for a long time has actually completed a very good running-in with the bearing. If the oil is replaced, the user cannot ensure that the bearing of the filter can be used to the new lubricating oil immediately. Therefore, in the use of lubricating oil in the filter, most users will choose to protect the cleanliness of the lubricating oil, rather than choose replacement. .
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- Introduction to the use of diatomite filter
- Overheating of the diaphragm filter press will damage the filter plate Overheating of the diaphragm filter press will damage the filter plate
- Knowledge about the details of the diaphragm filter press
- Precautions for the use of filter equipment
- Notes on the use of filter equipment
- How does the filter press equipment perform automatic cleaning
- What is the composition basis of vertical press
- Conventional Drainage Methods for Diaphragm Filter Presses
- Which method should be used to maintain the filter plate of the filter press?
- What are the factors that affect the filtering time of filter equipment?