In industrial production, filtering refers to the whole process of separating solid and liquid based on a substance, which is called filtering. Common filtering substances in industrial production: textile materials, granular materials, porous medium porcelain materials. Coal mines Vacuum filtration equipment can be divided into two categories: disc type vacuum filtration equipment and drum type vacuum filtration equipment. The key is used to filter flotation coal, and it can also be used to filter coal dust or flotation tail coal.
(1) The basic principle of overthinking
Filtering is a process for extracting solid particles floating in liquid or vapor. Its basic concept: under the effect of pressure difference, the liquid (or vapor) in the mixed liquid passes through the permeable substance (filtered substance), the solid Particulate matter is retained by matter, thereby completing the separation of liquid and solid.
1) The completion filter has 2 specifications:
①Have the necessary equipment to complete the separation process;
②A certain pressure difference (driving force) must be maintained between the two sides of the filter substance.
2) Common filtering methods can be divided into several categories: force filtering, vacuum filtration, pressure charging and centrifugal filtering.
The pressure difference of the force is generated by the aspect ratio of the slurry column; the driving force of the vacuum filtration is the vacuum pump source.
3) The filter has the characteristics: in essence, the filter is the whole process of the multi-component liquid based on the movement of the porous medium.
①The liquid belongs to the ultra-slow activity, that is, the seepage movement, according to the activity of the porous medium. There are two influencing factors, one is the hydrodynamic factor of the macro economy, and the other is the external economic physics factor.
② The solid particles 5 in the mixed liquid are continuously accumulated in the porosity of the material or on the surface of the material, so the frictional resistance of the filter continues to increase during the whole process of the filter.
4) Classification of filtration: Dividends are divided into 2 categories, respectively: cake filtration and deep filtration. The filter cake filtration uses a surface filter. During deep filtration, solid particles are trapped in the porosity inside the material.
5) Filter cake filtering and deep filtering:
①Filter cake filtration generally has a higher concentration value of the mixture, and its volume concentration value is often higher than 1%. If a coagulant is added to the slurry, some lower concentration mixtures can also use filter cake filtration.
②The deep-level filter usually separates fine solid particles from the very dilute mixed liquid, so it is generally used for liquid purification treatment. Under the condition of similar high efficiency, the starting and ending working pressure of the deep-level filtration equipment is generally higher than that of the surface area filter. And as the collected particles increase, the gas pressure will gradually increase.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- Why ensure the cleanliness of the filter oil?
- Introduction to the use of diatomite filter
- Overheating of the diaphragm filter press will damage the filter plate Overheating of the diaphragm filter press will damage the filter plate
- Knowledge about the details of the diaphragm filter press
- Precautions for the use of filter equipment
- Notes on the use of filter equipment
- How does the filter press equipment perform automatic cleaning
- What is the composition basis of vertical press
- Conventional Drainage Methods for Diaphragm Filter Presses
- Which method should be used to maintain the filter plate of the filter press?