The filter press is a commonly used solid-liquid separation equipment, which can exert a certain pressure on the working object to make the liquid dialyze out of the solid. Today, we will talk about the functions of each part of the filter press in detail.
1. Electrical control system
This is the brain device of the filter press, which can control the working actions of various departments. It consists of PLC, relays, contactors, various switches, buttons, and indicator lights. Among them, PLC is the electronic control center of the device, which has a program To control the switch of the entire device, responsible for the command input of the pressure gauge and each button, and the execution of the action.
2. Hydraulic system
This is the power source of the filter press, which consists of oil tank, hydraulic oil and hydraulic circuit, various pipelines and pressure gauges. The hydraulic circuit can control the working action of the oil cylinder and the motor. The hydraulic circuit of the motor and the hydraulic circuit of the oil cylinder form a large filter press machine.
Share the function introduction of each component of the filter press
3. Holy Communion
The oil cylinder, the main beam, the thrust plate and the bracket form the frame, and then the compression plate and the filter plate are placed on the main beam, the transmission system runs through the entire frame, and various pipelines are distributed on the compression plate and the thrust plate, effectively form a large whole.
4. Cylinder part
The piston rod of the oil cylinder drives the compression plate of the equipment to rotate, and the filter plate and filter cloth are pressed into the gap between the compression plate and the thrust plate; after the hydraulic oil enters the front end of the oil cylinder, it drives the piston rod to retract, that is, the pressure plate retracts, that is Pull the plate to unload. This pressure will provide sealing force to the filter plate.
5. Platen part
This is a set of combination. The roller supports the pressure plate on the track and can slide back and forth on the track. The piston rod of the oil cylinder is connected with it, the thrust is transmitted by the pressure plate, and the pressure plate can be evenly pressed on the filter plate. The pressure of the oil cylinder stops when pressed , the pressure plate stops, and is sensed by the proximity switch when it returns.
6. Filter section
This is the core part of the filter press. The filter plate, the filter screen and the filter cloth installed on the filter plate are installed on the main beam in a certain order to form a filter chamber. During filtering, the material can be pumped into each filter through the feed port. A filter chamber, the muddy water enters the filter chamber and is on the filter cloth. The solid remains in the filter chamber and becomes a dry filter cake, and the filtrate is discharged through the holes on the filter plate and the outlet pipe.
7. Part of the thrust plate
This part is linked with the two main beams, and the top force of the oil cylinder acts directly on the thrust plate.
8. Main beam
The main beam bears the weight of the equipment, bears the full gravity of the pressure plate, the filter part and the filter cake, and bears the pulling force generated by the advance of the oil cylinder.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- The working principle of plate and frame filter press
- Importance of filter press manufacturers in water treatment
- Analysis of why the pressure of automatic filter press fails
- What is the filtering principle of the filter
- How to Improve the Working Efficiency of the Plate and Frame Filter Plate of the Filter Press
- What should I do if the pressure of the filter press is not enough?
- Causes of Corrupted Filter Configurations
- How does the filter plate expansion system of the diaphragm filter press work?
- When the pressure of the filter plate of the filter press is less than the normal number, it is forbidden to operate
- Method for dosing and running of environmental protection sewage treatment machine