Analysis of why the pressure of automatic filter press fails
Reasons for automatic filter press pressure failure:
1. Oil leakage from the oil cylinder piston seal: Since the oil leakage cannot be seen from the outside, it is difficult and complicated to judge whether the oil cylinder sealing ring is worn or damaged. The judgment method is to compress the oil cylinder until the oil cylinder stops moving forward, the oil cylinder pressure stops rising, and the compression action is maintained. , Remove the oil return pipe from the oil cylinder joint. If the hydraulic oil at the oil return pipe joint on the oil cylinder continues to flow out, it can be judged that the piston seal is damaged and should be replaced.
2. Electromagnetic reversing valve failure: the inlet and outlet pipes can be disassembled from the oil cylinder, and the electromagnetic reversing valve can be pressed loose to check the internal leakage. If the internal leakage is too large, use kerosene to clean or replace the sealing parts. Sometimes small internal leakage is insufficient In order to affect the oil pressure, it will slow down the advance and retreat speed of the oil cylinder. Due to long-term impact, the wear of the reversing valve push rod is shortened, or the contact point between the armature and the push rod is worn, resulting in insufficient reversing stroke of the spool.
3. Insufficient oil level: Because the hydraulic system of the automatic pressure-holding filter press is in a high pressure state for a long time, some seals will inevitably leak oil. At the same time, after the automatic filter press is used for a period of time, a small amount of hydraulic oil will naturally evaporate and lose, resulting in oil tank oil. When the oil level is too low, the oil pump will not pump 46 or 68 hydraulic oil.
4. Relief valve failure. Insufficient oil pressure in the hydraulic system: more than 50% is caused by the failure of the relief valve. If the pressure of the relief valve cannot meet the pressure requirements of the automatic filter press when the relief valve is increased, it should be considered whether the relief valve fails. .The effective way to judge the failure of the relief valve is to replace it, and try to replace it with a relief valve of the same type. If the pressure after the replacement can meet the requirements, it can basically be judged as a failure of the relief valve.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- What is the filtering principle of the filter
- How to Improve the Working Efficiency of the Plate and Frame Filter Plate of the Filter Press
- What should I do if the pressure of the filter press is not enough?
- Causes of Corrupted Filter Configurations
- How does the filter plate expansion system of the diaphragm filter press work?
- When the pressure of the filter plate of the filter press is less than the normal number, it is forbidden to operate
- Method for dosing and running of environmental protection sewage treatment machine
- Precautions for the use and maintenance of concrete sewage filter press
- What is the filtration principle of the filter?
- Why ensure the cleanliness of the filter oil?