Because the operating environment of the filter press is usually harsh, either containing concentrated acid gas or full of kerosene, alkaline dust, etc., over time, these corrosive chemicals accumulate damage to the electrical components of the filter press, it may be It leads to electrical failure, resulting in no response of the control button. Let's talk about how to deal with this problem. If you are interested, you can follow the editor to briefly understand.
When the filter press shows that the control button operation is invalid, first check the filter press control button structure and whether the contact is normal. Check method: press the corresponding button to see if the corresponding node indicator light at the PLC input can be turned on. On, if it is on, it means that the button is not faulty, if it is not on, check the button, related terminal wires, etc.
When it is sure that there is no fault on the input side, you can continue to press the input button to check whether the relevant indicator lights on the PLC output terminal side are on. If any indicator lights are on, you should check the output related intermediate relays, contactors and solenoid valve coils Whether it is in good condition; if no indicator light is on, it means that the PLC does not meet the output conditions, and the relevant limit switches should be checked, whether the proximity switches are in good condition, and whether the nodes are opened and closed correctly, so as to find out the cause of the fault and make a correct judgment , to deal with the problem in a timely manner.
On this issue, I would like to remind everyone that when purchasing a filter press, in addition to considering the quality and function of the product, we must also consider the corrosion resistance of electrical components to avoid premature corrosion of electrical components. The use of the filter brings more unnecessary maintenance costs and troubles.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of vertical presses
- Application scope and characteristics of soy sauce press
- Principle of diatomite filter and maintenance guide of filter lubrication system
- The understanding of the nominal flow of the filter and its application
- Diaphragm filter press hydraulic device adopts double cylinder and screw extension structure
- Rice wine press by maintenance and preventive measures
- Daily maintenance and maintenance of plate and frame filter press
- Features of automatic filter press
- Diatomite filter operation method and application
- Working principle and characteristics of stainless steel press
- What is the filtration principle of the filter?
- What should we pay attention to in the use of the filter?
- The solution to the poor sealing of the filter chamber of the filter press
- Diaphragm filter press filter plate structure improves the travel of the filter plate of conventional box filter presses
- What is the reason for the wear of the filter plate of the diaphragm filter press?
- Pay attention to these points to avoid rupture of the filter plate of the filter press
- Operation after the automatic filter press is stopped
- The role of high pressure diaphragm filter press in chemical fiber wastewater treatment
- Why does the motor of the diaphragm filter press make noise?